share

Share/Bookmark

Monday, March 29, 2010

Quarter Life Crisis?

A couple of weeks ago, a friend sent out a link to an article about the quarter-life crisis phenomenon. http://www.eyeweekly.com/article/55882 The having meaningless sex part of it certainly doesn't apply to me, but for the most part, this describes how I feel, sentiments I have expressed in recent posts. This should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me: I tried to leave Georgia for college but I only considered top-notch engineering schools that are in the south, of which there are 2 and Caltech only waitlisted me; I tried to leave Georgia after college to work in California or France but job acceptances kept me in the Georgia. And I'm not wanting to do make this move to be nearer to any particular person, as some of you may think - the cities I am considering have been on my mind for quite some time, it just hasn't been something I ever acted upon or spoke much of before because I knew I would be here no matter what until at least this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs