share

Share/Bookmark

Friday, March 19, 2010

Relocation

So, now that I've officially told my first level supervisor that I am looking for a new job far away from Warner robins unless conditions change a lot soon, I guess I can be more public about these thoughts that have been floating around in my head for several months.

While Warner robins is a place I would like living in when I have a family to support, but for now, I am young and single and should explore life in a different environment. NYC, Boston, and Montreal have been the places I have been considering. In polling some of the people that know me best and making a pro-con list, Montreal is by far my first choice now. It may be the worst decision I ever make to leave this good job that I have now but it could be the best decision I ever make. Maybe I've been an urban northerner pretending to be a southerner for 24 years but maybe I am a southerner who thinks he now wants to belongs somewhere else. Only time will tell.

And it is certainly would be financial suicide to go to grad school anywhere but mercer while still working in WR but I think that may be what i want to do. McGill, Concordia, and NYU are the grad schools i am considering. If you would like to put your 2 cents in on this matter, please comment or email me.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs