share

Share/Bookmark

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Reasons I Like Winter


I have always lived in the south and thus have always been liked the hot weather. Living in Georgia, 60 degrees is cold, and at even a hint of snow, people go crazy. Anyway, the warm weather is back and I’m actually not too thrilled about it this year. So, reasons I like winter:
1) No need to pack a cooler and deal with ice. The drinks in my car will stay cold just fine.
2) No need to worry about leaving chocolates and other things that might melt in the car.
3) No constant desire to shower and wash my face due to sweating whenever I even walk outside.
4) The added layers of clothing provide more pocket space for me to put stuff in so I may not need to take a bag.
5) No need to worry about the lawn or weeds or ants or spiders or other such things that can be very annoying.
6) Snow. As long as I don’t have to drive in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs