share

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Google Searches

I have done 15336 google searches since January 2007. At least that’s how many searches I’ve performed while logged into to google, which is almost all the time. That roughly equates to 13 searches per day. Does that sound about right to you? I would have guessed it to be higher than that. I found these statistics that google has kept of me to be rather interesting.

Breaking it down by day, I have googled more on Monday than any other day, at just over 3000. There is a steady decline in my google searches until it hits bottom on Saturday, which nets only about 1100 google searches, which I am glad is the lowest. Saturday I should be out doing cool things that don’t involve google. Sunday it goes back up to about 1700.

Breaking it down by hour, I google most in the 8 and 9am and between noon and 1pm, each with 7.8% of my totalsearches. I guess those are the times shortly after I get to work and during lunch. 1am to 8am is really low – none of those hours include more than 1% of my searches. The rest of the day is relatively flat around 5% to 6% except the 6pm and 7pm hours, when it dips down to 3% per hour.

The sites I click to the most are: Wikipedia, Google Maps, and A-Z Lyrics. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs