share

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Attempts at Cooking Indian Food

So, I'm going on about 10 days of a fruit, veggie, fish, and beer diet. Why? I'm not entirely sure, but it might have a little something to do with Dana. Maybe it's an effort to be healthier. Maybe it's an excuse to save money by having to bring my lunch to work because non-meat options at fast food restaurants are very limited. I could even claim that it's for lent since that started yesterday.

So, yesterday I made an attempt at cooking Indian food for the first time in years. I cooked palak paneer and it turned out far better than any Indian food I cooked before, but I need more practice before I try to impress dana with it on the 26th. Maybe adding squash wasn't a great idea. It seemed like it would go well with spinach and cottage cheese, but maybe that's why it's not as good as Shahenshah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs