share

Share/Bookmark

Friday, May 21, 2010

In case you haven't paid much attention to google today, go there now, and wait a little bit. The Google logo today is pacman. And you can actually play. I wonder how many extra hours were wasted on the google home page today.

April was an awesome month: no drama, no problems, no new enemies, and several new friends and bridge partners. It went by entirely too quickly.

May, while filled with much excitement from being involved in Drood, has been a bit rocky, and I don't understand why. I thought some friendships were going to turn sour again but they did not (well, maybe just one). New and possible more interesting work prospects have arisen. Facebook baffles me. The number of friends I have seems to fluctuate between 360 and 362 for no apparent reason. And my body has been yelling at me for not sleeping enough and drinking too much mountain dew.

Anyway, many bridge trips coming up in the next couple of months that offer virtually no potential for negativity: Minneapolis over Memorial Day, Covington sectional, and Greenville, SC for GNT the next 2 weeks, Atlanta sectional over Independence Day, New Orleans NABC, Montreal regional in August, Atlanta regional at the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs