share

Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 Travel Plan

It's a new year, and that means it's time to make a tentative plan for using my vacation time. In addition to the 11 holidays, I have about 22 days available to use this year counting the carry over from 2009.

Hilton Head, SC - February 12-14
Reno NABC – March 17-21
Berlin/Rome/Paris - May 29-June 6
River of Life Mission Project – July 7-10?
New Orleans NABC – July 24-31
MontrĂ©al Regional tournament – August 4-7
Orlando NABC – Nov 25-28
Charleston Regional – Dec 30-Jan 2

That amounts to using 17 vacation days so that sounds like a reasonable plan. In addition I hope to be in a play in the spring and start work on my master's degree at Mercer in the fall.

1 comment:

  1. wow this sounds like a good plan! I am also trying to figure out what I will do! :-)

    let me know when you will really have the european trip settled down!

    Giorgia

    ReplyDelete

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs