share

Share/Bookmark

Friday, December 4, 2009

San Diego

Last week, I was fortunate to spend 3 days in San Diego for the fall nationals. It really wasn't enough time, though. That's how it always is at national bridge tournaments, though. Each one I go to is more fun than the previous one. I got to spend some good quality time with 2 of my favorite bridge people - Sean Gannon and Giorgia Botta.

Aside from the bridge tournament, San Diego was a wonderful city to hang out in. It's kind of small for a major city but we stayed at the Hyatt Hotel right on the bay. It's so beautiful, the streets were all really clean, and they have the cutest mall I've seen. It kind of reminds me of a video game with its bright colors and maze-like structure. The gaslamp district is certainly noteworthy for the large food selection and late-night activity. I never heard why it's called the gaslamp distrct. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs