share

Share/Bookmark

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Year's Resolutions... in June

I don't remember making any resolutions at the start of this year. I don't typically, at least I don't do such things when the calendar or society dictates it. But I do remember writing about some things I wanted to do this year. Anyway, it seems my social life had become very much attached to bridge base as virtually all of my friends, especially any new one, are bridge players, and mostly live nowhere near middle Georgia. So, what am I resolving to do? 1) get back into regularly exercising, which shouldn't be too difficult. There are numerous people I can play tennis with here. I've just been too lazy to call people or return calls to play. And it's not like I have a time issue. 2) No bridge after midnight on a weekday. 3) Watching tv is the only acceptable activity after 2am. I posted on the whole "After 2am, just go to sleep" theme from an episode of "How I Met Your Mother" a couple of months ago and have totally not stuck to that. 4) Cook more. And bring my lunch to work at least twice a week.. to stay in practice for when I actually have someone to cook for again, and save a couple of bucks, but the money saving thing is actually pretty insignificant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs