share

Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dreams

While I was in Charlottesville last weekend, I had a couple of strange dreams. In the first one, I had taken up a second job as a bartender at a strip club. Apparently I had a girlfriend working there. And during the slow times, I would get out and dance on the pole some. After awhile, the club decided to have a role-reversal day – the male employees would be the strippers and the girls would be the bouncers, managers, bartenders. But as the time came, a bunch of the guys bailed and I woke up so I can’t complete the story.
In the second dream the following night, someone had recommended a car repair shop that was attached to a restaurant that was overlooking a river.  So I took my Solara there and it was really sketchy. I had to park on a shaky pier and they had to tie down the car to make sure it didn’t go rolling into the river. For some strange reason, I went along with this. Sure enough, while I’m in the restaurant, I see the car start to roll away so I run out of the restaurant to try to save the car but it drowns. However, I go buy a Prius on the spot and drive home happy.
Maybe I should buy a Prius and work at a strip club?

1 comment:

  1. very interesting dreams. It seems that you may be anticipating some changes in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Top Sites

Travel Blogs